Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome Baby



Good Evening Everyone,

This is a card that I made for my friend who is having a baby. I used the SU! Bundle of Joy set. It is literally my FAVORITE baby set ever!! The card base is Whisper White, layered with Certainly Celery. I used the Certainly Celery marker to just ink the stars. I think layered So Saffron and made it scalloped with the SU! slit punch. The scallop oval is punched with Marvy Uchida Giga Scallop. I watercolored the bear and giraffe with Aquapainters. I hope you all enjoy!!!

Stamps: Bundle of Joy

Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, and Certainly Celery

Accessories: Blue Brocade ribbon, aquapainters, slit punch, and giga scallop punch.

No comments: