Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My very first posting


Yay!! I am so excited! I have been wanting to take the plunge and have a blog of my own for a while, but was a little chicken. I finally got the guts and I hope that I will enjoy it and you will enjoy my rambling, too. Now for the fun stuff!
This is a card that we made at our last Stampers 6 Club meeting. It is a very simple but elegant card.
Stamps: Merci (SAB set)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip,Whisper White, and Afternoon Tea DSP.
Accessories: Blender Pen, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, and Groovy Guava ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by.........have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Chrissy on your new blog. I think this will be great. We are so lucky to have you and your talents. You are doing wonderful work. KEEP IT UP!!!