Friday, April 25, 2008

Tart & Tangy cards & box



Hello everyone---sorry there hasn't been any posts this week!! My mothers computer has crashed and she keeps Mason when I work. You can start checking back daily for posts. I will be giving out more blog candy when the counter hits 500!!!


Enough of that. Here is a cute little box and card set we did last night at my Stampers 6 club!! We used the Tart & Tangy set and the Summer Picnic DSP from the Occassions Mini. I think these make cute little gift tags or thank yous. They are 3x3 cards with envelopes to match. and then a cute little box to put them in. If anyone is interested in making these please email me and I can email you the template.


Stamps: Tart and Tangy

Cardstock: Summer Picninc DSP

Accessories: Summer Sun Marker, Real Red Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Pretty In Pink Marker, and Old Olive Marker. Dimensionsals, Silver Brads, Metal Edge Tags, 1 1/4 cirlcle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Red Gingham ribbon, and piercer.


Have a great weekend,

Chrissy

No comments: