Thursday, April 10, 2008

BLOG CANDY

Hello Everyone,

In honor of 100 hits, I"m giving away some blog candy!! Included in the blog candy is the monogram post it note holders I will be selling in the upcoming weeks---I think these are too cute--they are personalized with your initial. To enter, all you need to do is post a comment here. We'll draw a winner on Monday, April 14th. Thanks so much for participating in the FREE CARD giveaway earlier in the week. I have emailed all the winners!!! A big "thank you" goes out to all of you for posting comments, they truly brighten my day!!!

Happy Stampin,
Chrissy

6 comments:

JPitcock said...

The cards look great. I love the bundles of joy card. Keep up the good work.

Jennifer

Angela Morrison said...

Hey Chrissy,
I love your blog. Your artwork is awesome. I really like the stamps you have used. SU cardstock is a favorite of mine, with which I make many of my cards. I look forward to visiting your blog often for more inspiration!

Stacey J said...

The cards look great. This is such a great place to get lots of ideas!!!

Mary R said...

Chrissy, I love the blog and ALL the cards are great! Mary R

Unknown said...

Chrissy you are really getting into this! Great job!

Amanda said...

Your cards look great!! You are so creative! :) You inspire me to be more creative...