Friday, April 4, 2008

Mega Swap Card


Isn't this card cute!!! I have just finished this card. I joined a Mega Card Swap with SCS for SU demos only and this is my creation. The entry card had to consist of at least 2 embellishments and at least 3 layers---so the rest was open and I got to start from scratch. We had to make 51 cards---so whew it took a while. I had a lot of fun creating it though. I hope everyone enjoys it.
Stamps: Greetings Galore and Simply Said
Ink: Real Red and Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sponging, Blender Pen, Real Red Grosgrain, Mellow Moss Grosgrain, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, rectangle punch, and the ticket corner punch.
Have a great day!!!! (try to stay DRY!!!!)

No comments: