Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just Celebrate Owl

Good Morning Everyone!!!! What do you think of this cute little guy? Too cute for words isn't he? You should see my desk, I've colored him in all different colors but I wanted to use the new designer paper & that's how I came up with Soft Sky & Chocolate Chip.
I should back up.... I forgot to tell you...The Just Celebrate stamp set and Afternoon Tea Designer Paper is in the Occasions Mini catalog which was available March 1st. I love this card so much, this one is going to be added to one of five cards I will be offering in a card kit, available for purchase, later on this month.

Stamps: Just Celebrate
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, and Afternoon Tea DSP
Accessories: Blender Pen and Soft Sky Ribbon

Have a great day!!!!!

No comments: