Saturday, June 28, 2008

Christmas in July



Hello all,

Well gosh its been a while. Seems like I have been super busy lately with the fathers day class, stampers 6 club, and a few workshops. And I forgot working of course.

I haven't lost my mind yet by posting a Christmas card. I was planning on doing a Christmas in July class, but didn't know if anyone would be interested and then I thought there would be some new fabulous Christmas stamp sets come out in the new catalog. Its almost time. It will be here in August. Anyone who wants a copy shoot me an email and I can go ahead and preorder it. The girls that have joined the Stampers 6 club for July-Dec will receive a free copy---so yours is already reserved.

Anyways back to the card. I cased this card from another SU Demonstrator and I can't remember her name---so if you happen to view my blog please email me and I will give you credit. It is a super fast card to do and cute at the same time.

Well I promise it won't be as long to post again----I am going to try to make it a point to post every morning when I get up!!! Also I got a new signature and watermark from Melissa Kulesa. She does great work. She also designs banners too.

Have a great Saturday,



No comments: