Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Faux Tile Card





Good Morning,


I posted a card exactly like this one a few months ago---the only difference is I added some ribbon and I used the In Color River Rock instead of Old Olive. I love how this cards looks---the picture does it no justice.


To recreate this card score one line diagonally from one end to the other and score every inch after on each side--hope that makes sense. Then using a sponge and the same color ink as the cardstock sponge paint all over the card, but press down extra hard in the score lines to make them appear. Stamp your image and the embellish!!! If you all have any questions feel free to email me or I can make them for you---5 cards for $8.00.


Stamps: Baroque Motif


Ink: River Rock and Chocolate Chip


Cardstock: River Rock and Chocolate Chip


Accessories: Silver Brad, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip ribbon, scoring blade, and sponge.



Have a great day,

Chrissy


No comments: