Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fathers Day Class or Kit by Mail



Hello All,
Well I finally have the pictures completed. Here are the items that I am offering at my Fathers Day Class on Saturday, June 14 at 4:00pm. This class includes 2 scrapbook pages, a photo album, and a card. This class is available by pre-registration only at the cost of $10. Pre Registration will end on June 7--this will allow me to get all supplies needed. If you are unable to attend the class this kit is also available by mail for an additional $4.75. The kit by mail will come pre stamped--all you will have to do is assemble. This will include easy to follow step by step instructions. Please email me at chrissyw.su@gmail.com by June 7th if you are interested. I will then send options for payment. I hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great weekend,
Chrissy

No comments: