Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Earth Elements Card

Hello all,
Isn't this weather been great!! Hopefully it is going to start getting warm again soon. This was a quick card I did this morning for an Earth Element swap--I could only use colors that are in the Earth Element SU color family and a neutral. So this is what I came up with.
I am planning on doing a Fathers Day class in the first of June. We will be doing 2 scrapbook pages, a photo album, and a card. I will be posting the pictures this weekend. The cost will be $10. Please email me if you think you may be interested.
Stamps: Simply Said
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Caramel
Cardstock: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Blender Pens, Sponging, Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, and SU Marker

Have a great day,
Chrissy














No comments: