Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cookbook Book mark



This is a cookbook bookmark. Isn't it darling? All my club members made them last night at our stampers 6 club meeting. The theme of the meeting was the new in colors and the Bella Rose DSP--check back this week for the rest of the items that were made last night!!! If you are interested in joining the club in Jan-June 2009 please email me--the spots are filling up quick!!!




I want to also invite you to view my embroidery web store http://www.sewmanycreations.net/ I have been working day and night to get this finished and although its not finished yet there are tons of things on there that would make perfect gifts for your little one or a great shower gift---Christmas is coming soon!!!! I will be adding new things weekly with my next addition being the Stephen Jospeh backpacks--there adorable. Please take a look.




Back to stamping:


Stamps: From the Kitchen of
Ink: Black Stazon, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red & Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose Designer Paper, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red & Whisper White
Other: Punches include...Scallop Circle, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle, Blender Pens, Snail Adhesive & Trimmer


Have a great day,


No comments: