Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm Finally BACK!!!!

Hello all,
Well it has been a while I know. I have had lots
going on lately. We had a death in the family
and I made a quick trip to Atlanta, GA with
some friends to the market and had a great
time I will say. I have also been working on a
website similar to this one to sell my embroidery
items that I have been selling for years on ebay.
Its still in the works but you can check it out at
www.sewmanycreations.net and let me know
what you think I am open to all suggestions.
Well enough of that. Here is the card for today. This is one of the cards we will be making at the stamp club meeting this month---Stamper 6 girls I will be emailing you a date today!!! This card is using the Embrace Life stamp set and the ginger blossoms DSP that I absolutely love love love!!!! Guess what the counter is over a 1000 and that means FREE BLOG CANDY that I will be posting tonight so check back for that. I can't believe there has been that many people view the blog I am totally blessed. Well have a great weekend!!!

Chrissy

No comments: